[FWDLK] Early HEMI spark plugs

Hi, Lookers,
thank you for all the helpful guides to find the right spark plugs for my 58
Chrysler !  This weekend I drove app. 120 mls distance without any problem.
A friend of mine opened his new diner  "Chrome" (the largest in Germany)
yesterday, our whole club was there and a few more, I think there were about
40-50 american classic-cars and a few hundred people - a great show !!!  We
didn't get much sleep the last night - but - today 10 a.m. 18 cars were ready
for the may-cruise again. Fun, fun, fun ...
A few weeks ago there was a question about the Dodge Texan, if I remember
right- the june-edition of "Collectible Automobile" includes a photo-feature
about a 57 Dodge Texan.  Take a look!

Greetings    Olaf / Kiel,Germany   58 Chrysler NY Coupe