[FWDLK] 64'& 65' BARRACUDA

Hi guys this is my first "POST" since the hello message i have sent at the
beginning when i signed up for the FORWARD-LOOK LIST..,

I just posted 2- 64' & 65' PLYMOUTH BARRACUDAS to classifieds2000,
and thought someone on the list would like to know...

(both for $2,500 is this a DEAL?)

I love the rear windows 1/3 of the car look, and they will be dearly missed,
but the 31' chevy needs parts, ( Ooops )

Dont get my wrong my 68' Charger loves the E-mails, and the list, So...

I am in the "PROCESS" of still working on the ONLINE JUNKYARD , But this is a
quick way to get rid of a few in the yard..

http://members.aol.com/BERKELUSA
(Junkyards address)

The Cuda's will probably be in your E-mail from Classifieds2000 tomorrow i
bet.

If not the address is:
http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R647064+Q555383912+Vie
wAdDetails

My only "REQUEST" from the list is if anybody is signed up for any "OTHER"
lists concerning Chevy, Ford, Etc.. and could they send me the WEBSITE's?

Thanks for reading my "FIRST POST"

Rob in NH

favorite sites:
http://www.AMMOMAN.COM