[FWDLK] 56 Dodge build/option codes

Greetings Fellow Forward Lookers,       I recently sent of to the Chrysler
Historical Society with the hopes of getting the original build sheet and a
decoding of the information. I own a 56 Dodge D500-1 and the prospects of
obtaining this information was very exciting, however what I received was a
copy of the buildsheet and a short letter that decoded only the things that
were simple, such as its a 2 door Custom Royal Lancer, its a D500, and its
white. It went on to explain that it was decoded to the best of their ability
(unfortunately nothing more than the obvious). While its nice that they have
verified the engine # and the dealer who ordered it, and the date it was
built,  I really exspected them to be able to decode the options. Since my
car is a 500 series ( the build sheet has 500 SERIES stampted on it) I am
most interested in the performance option codes as opposed to say trim codes,
or the codes for special orders (card also says special order # 017). Yes I
dare to think that someone out there knows.  So I am asking the best source
available, the FLers, if anyone can crack the codes, or maybe, just maybe,
shed a little bit of light on the subject.  Looking FW Tim