[FWDLK] Gas prices

On the subject of gas prices (I think someone quoted a $4.05 gallon), we
are about to lose leaded petrol at the end of the year, but at the moment
an imperial gallon of 4 star (leaded) costs an extortionate $5.50 at
today's exchange rate! And it can be more expensive in some places. So
think on when you complain of expensive juice - the year before last it
cost me about £3500 ($6000ish?) to run a 1970 Pontiac 350 for a year.
That's dedication, that is...:-)
Anthony