[FWDLK] 3 things. . .

Hello list, I have 3 questions this Monday morning:

1)  While digging through my boxes of various parts this weekend, I came up with a great surprise -- a mint plastic seat hinge cover for the passenger side!  You know, the little plastic crescent shaped deal used to cover the metal hinge on the front seat of two-door cars that's exposed.  It looks much better with the cover on it.  But the question:  does anyone have one for the Driver Side that I can obtain somehow???

2)  Just saw the movie The Waterboy, with Adam Sandler, last night.  At the end, the Waterboy's father drives up in a convertible that's definitely a Forward Look car, but which one is very hard to tell, as there is no trim on the car, and it's painted primer gray.  Plus the top is down.  My best guess is a 59-60 Dodge or Chrysler, but I'm sure someone out there knows for sure.

3)  I just got my newest WPC News magazine, with the results of the Winter Photo Meet.  Mr. Finzzz placed second in 57-59, losing out to a nice car for first.  Anyone else on the list enter the meet, and how did you do???

Have a great week everyone!!!
Mark   mjh
'57 Fury