[FWDLK] Couple of Questions

Hi List Members,
    I have a couple of, I am sure, very elementary questions.

1.Where is the fuse box on a 1960 Fury?
2. What color was the engine (originally) in a 60 Fury 318?
3. Anyone know of a supplier for fender skirts for a 60 Fury?
4. Does anyone have a dash clock for sale for the same car?  If not, does anyone know of any reputable "repair shops" for stuff like that?

That ought to do for know!  Thanks in advance for your much appreciated help!
Brian Hayes