[FWDLK] Build Records

Received the build records for my two cars today just 16 days after
mailing. Includes two photocopies of each punch card and the decoding
for each is hand printed on lined school-type tablet paper. Due to the
fuzziness & lines in the photocopies it is a good thing I sent for two
so that between them I can make out just about all that was originally
printed on the cards. The 1957 Belvedere card is all typed or printed in
while the 1957 Fury`s card is all hand written and no info entered for
the dealer code or date built as I hoped but was shipped May 23 (darn,
missed my birthday by 1 day). The Belvedere has the dealer code but
since my family bought it new I knew where it came from. Also the
Belvedere`s card has "RAIL" printed in big letters on the bottom so it
must have gone by train. -Steve