[FWDLK] Miscellaneous

Well,

The question of where to get cheap air tools has been answered -- Wal
Mart!  They have a pretty wide selection of Campbell Hausfield tools at
a relatively low price.

But I found that out of course after I bought a few from Harbor
Freight.  Oh well.  Anyway, I don't know how I ever lived without air
tools.  I was trying to get a flat tire off one of my other car's rims,
and I just broke out the air chisel and cut the sun-of-a-gun right off
the rim!  The right tool for the right job is important, eh?

The web site is coming along nicely.  The following message boards will
be up shortly:

1) For Sale
- literature & memorabilia
- cars
- parts
- other

2) Wanted
- literature & memorabilia
- cars
- parts
- other

Also, the first Forward Look member's site is up:  Stig Molteberg's
Nordic Mopar pages can be seen at
http://www.forwardlook.net/nordicmopar   Stop by and take a look.

The members page looks a little better than before, but FrontPage 2000
has mangled the links again.  That's what I get for using beta
software.  Anyway, free sites are available for anyone who would like to
create one.  Right now, FrontPage is the only way to create a site, but
I'm working on that.  I have been without a home computer for the last
month, and this little Mac laptop just doesn't have the oomph to do the
work I'd like to be doing right now.