[FWDLK] Sightings

Hi Forwardlookers,
    Did anyone see "Deadly Game" on Superstation yesterday afternoon?  It
was a not-the-best 70's film featuring Andy Griffith chasing bad guys in
LTDs with a '58 DeSoto 2dr ht.  He also drove a Model A.
    Speaking of sightings, I am no longer the only kid in my area with a
big fin Mopar.  Some guy turned up with a shiny black '57 Chrysler sedan.  I
have a feeling that I will start being mistaken for that other guy when I
finally take to the road in my '59 DeSoto (Its black, too.)!  If I meet this
guy I'll try to bring him into the Forwardlook fold.
    I also spotted a beautiful black and mint green '56 Chrysler coupe when
I was in Horsham, PA two weekends ago.  It might even belong to a list
member.  It was parked outside of a business.

-Eli from Upper MI.