[FWDLK] Dodge Main plant/computer articles

[FWDLK] Dodge Main plant/computer articles

Hi, all
It's the ol' auto writer back atcha. Think I
mentioned that I worked in Detroit auto plants in my
youth, the only auto writer I knew about back then
who did. I spent 1 summer (1948) at the Chryaler
Highland Plant and the summer of '49 at the old Dodge
Main plant in Hamtramck. (Toughest jobs I ever did!)
So if some of you know people with '49 Dodges, I may
have helped build them! The Dodge Main job was a real
killer. If any of you are interested I'll give you
the details in a future posting.

Also, I write a syndicated monthly computer column
now. If any of you would like to get it every month,
just send me an e-mail. It's aimed at grassroots
users, not corporate suits. I supply it free for any
User Group newsletter editor or webmaster who would
like to receive it -- and will do the same for any
Forward Looks who are interested.

Take care, Ken

===
Ken Fermoyle, columnist & publisher