Re: [FWDLK] Found this restorable 62 Chry. New Yorker, need advice

Re: [FWDLK] Found this restorable 62 Chry. New Yorker, need advice

Richard,

>From your description, I would agree with you on only the
last item in your note  - run, don't walk and find a doctor
with a good clinic!

The restoration costs unfortunately will exceed by many
times what you could ever recover on a resale of this car
when completed, so unless you are looking for a long term
driving relationship with her -  I would nod and walk, even
for $500. Just my opinion of course!

Brian