[FWDLK] Greetings

To All,
     I finally made it back from Okinawa.  Three weeks there.  The trip was
great.  They sure have some small cars there and the streets are seemingly
smaller.  All kinds of cars and trucks that I never knew existed.  I did
see 1 1988 chrysler on used car lot, 1 Corvette, And 1 Ford.  Our Forward
Look cars wouldn't be too practical there as the streets are too narrow.  A
15-20 foot wide street that is 2 way and concrete power poles along side
the streets that you have to go around or run into.  I didn't  drive while
I was there, I just held on!!!   Any way it is good to be back and on the
List again.
Jack Johnson      55 Plymouth Belvedere