[FWDLK] Wanted: '55 Ply. Front License Plate Bracket

[FWDLK] Wanted: '55 Ply. Front License Plate Bracket

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEA065.97BC1C42

Hi folks,

My '55 Ply. has the front bumper with 2 horizontal slots in it for mounting
a license plate.  I was wondering if any of you knew of, or have access to,
an original-style plate bracket that mounts into these slots.

At one time I pilfered a bracket from the front bumper of another '55 Ply.,
but instead of horizontal slots in the bumper, it had two round holes
drilled/punched close to each other.  The hole spacing on the bracket does
not line up with the hole spacing of the slots on my bumper.

- Jason Rogers
- '55 Belvedere 4-door

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEA065.97BC1C42

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>Wanted:  '55 Ply. Front License Plate Bracket</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi folks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">My '55 Ply. has the front bumper with =
2 horizontal slots in it for mounting a license plate.&nbsp; I was =
wondering if any of you knew of, or have access to, an original-style =
plate bracket that mounts into these slots.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">At one time I pilfered a bracket from =
the front bumper of another '55 Ply., but instead of horizontal slots =
in the bumper, it had two round holes drilled/punched close to each =
other.&nbsp; The hole spacing on the bracket does not line up with the =
hole spacing of the slots on my bumper.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- Jason Rogers</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- '55 Belvedere 4-door</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------ =_NextPart_001_01BEA065.97BC1C42--