[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth turn signal parts wanted.

[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth turn signal parts wanted.

Anyone out there got a turn signal assembly and switch to fit a '58 Savoy?
I've just removed my steering wheel to find out why the signals aren't
working and the mechanism has snapped. Also, when you operate the switch,
nothing's happening. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony Knight.