[FWDLK] 61 Fury Front End

Hi
I hope I am doing this right.  I have been a subscriber for awhile but I have
never attempted to send anything to the group.
I have a 61 Ply. Fury Conv. and I am looking for a front end for it.  If
anyone knows of a reasonably priced 61 for sale with a good body I would
probably be interested. I am in the Cleveland, Oh area.  Please reply to
ESwitzler@xxxxxxx