[FWDLK] laugh hard at me

Anyone wanna laugh hard at me. For about 6 months, I've been trying to find
my copy of the movie Hollywood Knights. I asked friends if I lent it to
them, asked me car friends at work if they had it. Searched at home,
searched thru the filing draw in my cube at work (it's the last place I
remember it) I broke down at the swapmeet and paid $20 for a copy of it. My
buddy is sitting in my cube helping me with a project, and lifts a plie of
crap off my desk and there it is sitting under it.

Sometimes I am a complete idiot