[FWDLK] Boots

    Hi 'Lookers.  On my way to a show in Green Bay last Sat., I stopped by
Whitey Trader's place.  He is an old Mopar fanatic that I met at Iola last
summer.  He showed me some of his stuff, like a nice '58 Coronet 2 dr ht,
300L convert, '60 Plymouth fordor sedan, etc.  He is looking for an '83 Imp
to complete his collection.  If you know of one for sale, please let me know
so I can pass it on.
    Of particular interest to me was a '60 Plymouth 2dr sedan that he is
working on.  He is duplicating the one that he used to race as a stock car
in the early '60s.  It will run a 413 that an old pal of his who worked at
Chrysler is modifying for him.  It'll be a treat to see that at the local
shows with his '62 Dodge 880.
    Whitey gave me an air cleaner for my '59 DeSoto that came off a '65
Imp.  The chrome cheapie cover that was on my car fit holleys, not afbs.
Does anyone know how close the '65 and '59 cleaners are in appearance?  I
have no way to compare.
    Also, where can I get a rubber boot to cover the exposed piston of the
starter solenoid on my 383?  If they aren't available, has anyone
successfully rigged up a boot and how?

Thanks, Eli in Upper Michigan