[FWDLK] Canada

Subject: Undelivered mail
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:28:03 -0400
From: RFC822 mailer <MAILER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (LMail release 1.2c/1.8c)
To: big-d@xxxxxxxxxxxx

An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  L-FOWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alias:      L-FOWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alias:      L-FOWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx