[FWDLK] 313 ci.

Lkrs,

I have a Canadian built 1960 Plymouth Belvedere and I am in need of some
help from someone who is familiar with the 313 ci. Canadian engines. I
have the Service Manual and Parts Manual for the American built '60
Belle's but that does me no good for my car. Does anyone know where I can
get the Canadian eqivilant of these?

Any help and or information on these engines and related parts would be
appreciated.

Also, Does anyone have Mike Sealey's e-mail address or does he have a web
page?

Thanks in advance for your help friends!

David VH..... in Michigan