[FWDLK] First Modern Plymouth

Josh did a super job with the display of his beautiful '55 in that magazine -
 was at the supermarket yesterday
and took a browse and found it!  Will have to buy this issue to show support and
 let them know why I'm
subscribing.  The story describes the '55 as the first "modern" Plymouth and I
 would have to agree.  The '54
was really no different than my first car, a 1950 Plymouth (built like a brick
 but not too exciting).  "The Car" that
really got me into cars was my Dad's purchase of a slightly used (7K miles) '55
 Savoy 259. V-8 four door in
early 1956.  And that car led to an almost 50 (shudder to think) year love
 affair with MOPAR.  Great job
Joshua!!

Jack Lewis
'56 Fury-Golden Fin Society