[FWDLK] Wide mind

<johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I finally made it back from Okinawa.  Three weeks there.  The trip was
>great.  They sure have some small cars there and the streets are seemingly
>smaller. Our ForwardLook cars wouldn't be too practical there as the
>streets are too narrow.

Lets tell about Europe. There have always been more American cars in
Scandinavia compared with other European countries. For example, my Nordic
country is large and sparsely populated and usually the streets are wide
enough. Forward Look cars were cool cruisers already in the late '70s..

Take a ride with old FULL SIZE Mopar in Paris, Athena, Roma etc. or
anywhere else in southern Europe and you will miss your mummy..  Go to the
roads of United Kingdom, soon you hear warning from the radio that there
is a one goofy driving the wrong side of the road and you are wondering
"who one?": There are hundreds of drivers in wrong side of the road! :)

******

Motor Trend 11/60: "The 361 cid V-8 engine has a 9:1 compression ratio. The
ratio has been lowered from 10 to permit the engine to operate on regular
gasoline". It has been many decades ago, probably in the '60s, when the gas
was called "regular" and "premium" in Finland. What was the actual octane
number for that regular gas?

Mark
Finland