Sent: Saturday, May 22, 1999 1:20 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 41 Dodge Luxury Liner

Hi Everyone

I realize this is not exactly forwardlook stuff but I know ther are some of you who may have knowledge about this. I just looked at a 41 Dodge which is for sale by a woman who needs some money and called me to see if I was interested. I took my standard Chrysler catalog and went to look at the car and this is what I found. It appears to be a Custom Series D19, 4Dr sedan, and matches the picture in my book. The car is original, including paint, virtually no rust anywhere, the doors fit and open perfectly, 6 cyl. fluid drive, and 46,000 original miles. The woman is the second owner but the car has not been driven much in 20 years. The car was built in Windsor, Ontario. and she claims that someone who appraised it once said it was very rare because it is a Luxury Liner. There is no information in my book about the existence of a Luxury Liner but the car has Luxury Liner stamped right into the rear bumper and the emblem on the clove box also says Luxury Liner. There is nothing on the car that indicates custom series or delux etc. The ID tag says D19. Any info about this would be appreciated as well as any idea of the value. This car would make an ideal #1 restoration if anyone is interested.
Thanks in advance

Dieter Bauer