Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR Action magazine Aug/1999

Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR Action magazine Aug/1999

Phil Patterson writes: It is common to call the 57 to 61 Mopars, Forward Look.
There is some over lap with the 56 models, the first with fins and the 62 to 64
big Chryslers which still used some of the same basic parts. The Forward Look
advertisement campaign first came out in 56, I believe, but it is used as a
catch all term for a finned Mopars.