[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Headlight Switch

I haven't investigated this problem yet so I'd throught I'd run it by the lit
incase anyone
has seen it before.

The Headlights on my 56 Dodge don't work. The parking lights and dash lights
come on when the switch is in the parking light position. When I move the
switch to the headlight position everything (including dash lights) go out.
My guess is the switch is bad. How can I check it? Can they be reapired?
Anyone got a good used one?

Thanks,

John M
1956 Dodge Custom Sierra