[FWDLK] Garage Project

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEA6F8.B506FF6C

This is not FWDLK car question, but I thought there'd be a vast amount of
advice-givers out there....

I am planning to erect a garage on my property.  I am considering a maximum
size of 30x36x10.  I have contacted one building supplier (as in
pre-engineered, erect-it-yourself buildings), who has quoted me as much as
~$11,500 just for the basic building.  I'd have to add the foundation,
garage doors, entry door, and all the interior "trim."

Does anyone have a recommended building kit supplier with which you've done
business?  Does anyone have plans for a stick-built garage they would be
willing to share?  How about design advice...such as "if I had it to do over
again, I'd....." or "I wish I had...."  I was hoping to build a decent
building for $5,000, but it appears that may not be possible?....

And yes, a car cover would be far cheaper, but that's not the idea....

- Jason Rogers
- '55 Belvedere 4-door

------ =_NextPart_001_01BEA6F8.B506FF6C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>Garage Project</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">This is not FWDLK car question, but I =
thought there'd be a vast amount of advice-givers out there....</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am planning to erect a garage on my =
property.&nbsp; I am considering a maximum size of 30x36x10.&nbsp; I =
have contacted one building supplier (as in pre-engineered, =
erect-it-yourself buildings), who has quoted me as much as ~$11,500 =
just for the basic building.&nbsp; I'd have to add the foundation, =
garage doors, entry door, and all the interior =
&quot;trim.&quot;</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Does anyone have a recommended =
building kit supplier with which you've done business?&nbsp; Does =
anyone have plans for a stick-built garage they would be willing to =
share?&nbsp; How about design advice...such as &quot;if I had it to do =
over again, I'd.....&quot; or &quot;I wish I had....&quot;&nbsp; I was =
hoping to build a decent building for $5,000, but it appears that may =
not be possible?....</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">And yes, a car cover would be far =
cheaper, but that's not the idea....</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- Jason Rogers</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- '55 Belvedere 4-door</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>