[FWDLK] errata RANDOLPH swap

Realized my post earlier today was in error regarding Randolph.
Comments were on meet In BRIMFIELD some years ago not Randolph.
I did get to Randolph and its out in the weeds, SE of Ravenna Ohio which is
about 12 miles East of Kent.
I recall nothing 'special' about that meet....
though it was of a decent size.
It will draw from Akron and surrounding areas including Youngstown, and just
a pleasant drive from Cleveland area so customers abound.
apologies for the mistake!
L.