Re: [FWDLK] parts numbers

Lars:
The parts and part #'s I posted are for a '55 Ply 6 cyl but will probably be
compatible for a '56.
I don't have any info on parts for '57 Fury but refer him to Andy Barnbaum- I
bought original type of shocks from him a while back for the '55 Ply. These
shocks were made in Brazil and I haven't hade any problems.
Jesus