Re: [FWDLK] FW: Garage Project - Take 2

I had a local contractor build for me a 22'x40'x20'high pole building,
complete with 10' high double wide double strength garage door, one man
size-door, two big windows, nice smooth concrete, complete electrical and
lighting setup, for around $9000.  Sounds like you'd be getting ripped if
you went with what you got so far.
Mark   mjh