[FWDLK] 54 New Yorker for-sale.

Club.
A good friend of mine has a very nice 54 NY that has 68,000 original
miles. Give him a call if interested. Also i have a picture i can scan
if you want to see a picture. e-mail me for the pic at
impparts@xxxxxxxxx       Please call Jack Wright at 402-993- 2471 for
information on the car. It is located in central Nebraska.
THANKS  Bob H.