[FWDLK] Service Bulletins

Regarding my post asking if anyone could help me find a few
missing CHRYSLER service bulletins for my '57-61 collection,
several folks have inquired if I have others for Plymouth, etc.
or whether my Chrysler collection covers the other makes.

Each corporate division had its own Service Bulletins except
Imperial was included in Chrysler bulletins.

My bulletins are for Chrysler division.

I have a very few '57 DeSoto bulletins

I have NONE for Plymouth, Dodge, other years of DeSotos, or
earlier or later Chryslers.

Hope this saves a few questions.

Wayne Graefen
'57 Chrysler 300C Road America