Re: [FWDLK] I wanna quit . ..

That's probably because you're a mentally retarded inbreed who lives in his
parents basement and hasn't ever even driven car, let alone own one.
You've obviously been too busy paying attention to the whining and the innane
comments to notice that I've responded to nearly everybody looking for a part
 with
a viable source.
In other words- eat me.