[FWDLK] 57 Ply 4 sale

 Hi all. I know a girl here in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. with her 1957
Plymouth Belvedere for sale.  It's a white with turquoise spear and top
4 door, very good shape. The engine was totally rebuilt two years ago
[over $2000 there]  She's asking $4200.  E-mail me  if interested and
I'll get her phone #.    Thanx, Rich

Long Live Christine