[FWDLK] Hello

Hello,

I just found this list a bit back, so I've been Lurking and getting a
feel for the group.
Unfortunately, I don't have an appropriate MoPar product at present,
my time this winter will be split between trying to re-build my
68 Newport Convertible and a 1947 Indian Motorcycle.
My younger brother has some MoPar goodies I'd like to clear out,
prefably someone could get some use out of them, rather than going to
the scrap heap.
I've seen cars and parts posted here, but since I'm new here, I'll ask
before posting the "Junque"if it's acceptable to do so.

Hope to be around for a long time to come.  Cheers.

                                              Dave Wood
                                              Bay City, MI.