[FWDLK] Searchtune Radios

I am still looking for some parts for the Searchtune 7 button radio,
(Philco 917 HSV), out of my 57 Plymouth.
The motor and drive gear is missing altogether, and the tone knob, (the
outer knob of the volume knob) is incorrect, I have just noticed. It
incorrectly has a Dodge knob instead, which matches my handbrake warning
light bezel-also incorrect.
My keeness on this originality extends to also considering a complete
radio-going or not.
If anyone can help with locating these parts, or a supplier who can,
please email me.
Also I have a NOS in the Mopar box, rear door handle to suit 57/58
Plymouth. Saw it at a swap meet and bought it home, but does not suit a
front door, and I aint got no rear doors! Would gladly swap this for
something.
Cheers.
Glenn.