[FWDLK] I need help

I got my engine and tranny in the 58 today and I think I have a problem. Any
of you guys have
a 61 or later push-button setup around you could look at? I need to know how
the throw for
the cable works on the later style trans. When I hooked my 58 buttons to the
cable I seem to
have reverse where netural should be and drive seems to be where first is.
Are the newer
trannys wired different or is this a problem from the rebuild I have. Also
anyone know
where I can get a 65 Plym left tail light, a local will sand my rig to bare
metal for
repaint if I can find one for him.
Jim