Re: [FWDLK] FABRIC sources

Lars:

Again, many thanks for the tips.

I probably won't start interior resoration till next winter, however, a source
of reasonably matching material has been a concern.

I will post a note to the fabic company out on the west coast and see if they
will send a small sample.

$55.00 a yard is not an outrageous price if it is close to original.

Thanks for the tip about replacement. I will pass it on to the seat recoverer.

Bill