Re: [FWDLK] latch help!

I got a NOS winshield for my 58 DW 451 from the following:

                  Bartelstone Glass
                  2184 Jerome
                  Bronx, NY 10453
               Telephone number 800 288 6452
A shaded one was $450 delivered and a tinted one was $400, a clear one was
$390. I ordered the shaded one and it is very good. I have a spare one out of
a 57 Plymouth but it is foggy around the edges. Other than that it has no
scratches, etc. The person's name at Bartelstone is Ed Fennell.  There is
another person that sells them but his prices are higher. Name= Ira Turner
800 345 4527. The windshields were originally manufactured by PPG but they
have none in stock.
                      Jim Woomer    58 Fury