Re: [FWDLK] "Top 10 List" for 1998

To the group,

Sorry to see that my favorite car did'nt make the list.  I quess I should
have voted, but I thought I would win by a landslide (my tastes must
differ).  The '61\'62 Dodge Lancer is perhaps (in my opinion) the most
eye-pleasing car Chrysler ever built.  My '62 Lancer draws quite a crowd
everywhere I go.  I am looking for another, either a GT or a Station Wagon.
See my '62 and others at:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/5516
I love this List!

Dave Zappa