Re: [FWDLK] "Top 10 List" for 1998

On a related note, the Detroit News conducted a similar on-line
survey.  They asked their readers to list the ten most significant vehicles
of all time. I won't bore you with the complete list, you can read it at
your leisure at
http://detnews.com/AUTOS/9608/28/lede/lede.htm

What I would like to point out was that of the Forward Look Mopars, the only
one to make the list was the 1960 Plymouth.  It wasn't in the top ten, but
came in at about number 16.

Al Wilson
al.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
60 Plymouth Belvedere 318 poly