[FWDLK] 56 Fury

I'd just like a Fury!!!!!  Mel haw bad are the cars???  My uncle had one
in or around 1960.  He would take my cousin and me fishing.  we were
about 13 at the time.  I think the only thing he knew about the car was
that it would not run well unless the bottom of the gas pedal was
touching the top of the floor board.  He finally bought a utility pole
one night and totaled the car.  All my old cars have been 6 cylinder cars
,  I'd probably have to learn to drive over again.

Lars, I have a 96 LHS and they are great cars.  A lot or get up and go
and fast.  I vote you get one some day.

Jack
         55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr cl cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]