[FWDLK] 56 Fury

I'd just like a 56 fury!!!!!!  Mel how bad are these cars.  I had an
uncle that took my cousin and myself fishing back in 59, 60 0r 61 I can't
remember, but he had  56 Fury.  All he knew was the bottom of the gas
pedal had to touch the top of the floor board.  Sure was a wild ride.  I
some times wonder how we made it back home.  My uncle finally bought a
telephone pole with it one nite and totaled it.  Maybe it wouldn't be too
good for me to have a Fury though because all my old cars have always
been 6 cylinder cars and I'd have to learn how to handle it.
By the way Lars, I own a 96 LHS and thay are a fun ride .  A lot of get
up and go and fast for a 6 cylinder.  I vote that this be your next car
Lars!!!!!

Jack
         55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr cl cp

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]