Re: [FWDLK] "Top 10 List" for 1998

>From the poor showing of DeSotos in the Top 10 of Forword Look enthusiasts,
perhaps Chrysler Corp. did the right thing in dropping the marque in 1961.
Do you think Chrysler should have axed DeSoto?  Why?  Do you instinctively
think of DeSotos as restyled Plymouths, Dodges, etc.?  Would you have bought
one new?  Would you have paid attention to DeSoto before 1955, and the
Forword Look influence?

Wanting to read your thoughts, and learn,

Jeff Ceurvorst