[FWDLK] 55 Chrysler comments

Envious of those comments about that fab road car (55 CHrysler St Regis HT
with
331 hemi and 4 barrel, torqueflite)
I bought mine in about 69 for what, $375? And it was original, about 44K
miles.
Had the 66 Toro at that time too, finally let em both go for a new Audi 100LS.
My gas bills were cut greatly!
Anyhow
I was driving between Grand Rapids and CLeveland OH some, could make the ohio
line in what, 2 hours (about 145 miles).  That car would simply Cruise at any
speed with comfort- I had put recapped radials on it and it just was a dream.
More on them later.  And if U were doing say, 45 or 50 on a 2 laner, simply
STOMP and that ole 2 speed kicked into low and thought U were in a jet- simply
great performance in a
fourthousand pound plus car.
Only car I had with leather, loved it too.
Anyone wanna take a Class 3 41 2 dr plymouth sedan on trade for one of those
boats?
Just joking (sorta)
Enjoy-
Lars