[FWDLK] Newcomer

Hi, Forward Look fans.  My name is Scott Stultz, and I am writing from my home
in New Holland, Pennsylvania, where I presently garage (and drive) a 1959
Imperial Custom sedan and a 1955 New Yorker Town & Country wagon with a '56
Imperial hood, grille, front bumper, and a '56 354 hemi under the hood.  Not
my customization on the wagon, but a nifty twist to an already nifty design!
Before cold weather comes again, I also expect to take delivery of a pair of
'55 New Yorker T&Cs, out of which I plan to build one very nice and faithful
to original car.

Have had the '59 Imperial for nearly two years now, and have enjoyed it
tremendously as an every day driver when the weather has not been nasty.  Just
got the '55 hybrid wagon, and while it needs some cosmetic work before it can
be fully appreciated, I am finding it to be a pleasure as well.  Looking
forward to corresponding to others with similar interests!