[FWDLK] 56 & skirts

Hey I put skirtz on my wagon and it became another personality!!!!
Looked 2 feet longer....
really
Then stumbled on a review of 56 Plymouths a bit later and the writer commented
that the proportions of the 56 were such that in photos they appeared sort of
what,
dumpy?, but in real life they were not so.
And the skirts only accentuate that length, esp with the wagon.
No wide whites yet tho!!!
hope to get to first swap meet/show coming Sat, about 120 miles away,
nice to cruise in that V8 power again.  Now if I can manage to get the rear
door panel upholdstery applied!!!!!
Lars