Re: [FWDLK] Info on 55 Ply glass

Dug out my interchange manual and found the following.

#127 windshield fits
        55-6 Ply 2dr Hardtop and Conv
        55-6 Dodge 2dr Hardtop and Conv
        56 4dr Hardtops (Ply & Dodge)

#126 windshield fits
        Other 55-6 Ply and Dodge.  i.e.. sedans and wagons

Interestingly Chrysler and Desoto share the same windshield for all body styles except Convertible which is unique.

Vent Window Assys

2DR Hardtop and Conv share the same vent Assy for Ply and Dodge and for Chr and Desoto.  I know that the Chrysler style has a high and a low version which is differentiated by the offset on the top but have never figured what determines where it will be found.

Hope this helps.  Now if I just had parts to help you!  Could help if you'd just do Chryslers instead!