[FWDLK] Info on 55 Ply glass

From: "Here,There or Somewhere" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] >>>Information wanted >>>>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 20:15:37 -0500

Any one know If the door glass and vent wing assembly's out of a 56 Ply
2dr ht
will fit a 55 Ply convertible?
also windshields?
what is the combination
 is 55-56 2dr (post) , 4dr , and Wagon all the same

55-56 convertible and 2dr custom coupe (No post) all interchaible?

Im trying to find vent wing and window assembly's for the convertible
in very good shape(no Pits,or rechromeable)
thanks
  Mark & Don
         55 PLy

Mark & Don
I just looked in my parts manuelan and found the following:
   Vent Glass P/N 1578264 Clear
                        P/N 1578264 Solex  Both fit 55-56 Ply & Dod Spl
Cp and Cv Cp

   Vent Frame P/N 1578256 rt
                         P/N 1578257 lft  Both fit 55-56 Ply Dod Spl Cl
Cp and Cv Cp

   Windshield glass P/N 1592470 Clear
                                    P/N 1592672 Solex Both fit 55-56 Ply
and Dod Cv Cp

   Door glass P/N 1578044 Clear
                        P/N 1577270 Solex  Both fit 55-56 Ply & Dod Sp Cl
Cp & Cv Cp

   Quarter windo glass P/N 1578243 Clear
                                         P/N 1578244 Solex Both fit 55-56
Ply Dod Cv Cp

Hope this helps

Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Club Coup

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]