[FWDLK] '56 Ply

 Near me is a  '56 Plymouth 4 dr for sale at a little corner used car
lot for  $1400.  It,s got a v8, 3 sp manual, runs good.  Looks like an
amateur hot rodder owned it, with quick dark blue paint job and plain
vinyl seat covers. It's in Pompano Bch, Florida [just north of Ft.
Lauderdale]

Long Live Christine