Re: [FWDLK] At least...

I had the same problem 20 years ago with the Torqueflite on a 57 Desoto.
Turned out to be the front clutch wore out (it's got about 12 disks to it).
So I replaced them with new ones and they burnt out in less than 100 miles.
I couldn't afford to rework the transmission, so gave up on the car.  My
guess is the oil pressure to the clutch drops low enough to allow slipping.
That could be caused by the fluid pump, valve body, or the pressure relief
spring.

My advise, don't just treat the symptoms, get to the bottom of why the
clutchesw burnt out.

Richard
55 Belvedere
56 Fury