Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth for sale

Ken Rimington:
        You did me one very large favor repeating this item for us.  I've
been looking for a 56 Fury for years.  This one was cheap, nearby, and
still available.  I bought it 6/16/98 for $500, and the guy even threw in 3
extra '56 Ply headlight trims, a '55 Ply exterior door handle, and a pair
of NOS headlight trim pieces for a '69 Imperial still in the Mopar boxes.
The signed-off pinkslip is in my pocket, and I'm going down today with a
trailer to get it.  Thanks,

Richard Main